Terms of Service
II. Non-Commercial UseThe materials, products and services provided on web pages owned and/or controlled by the Company, including the information and any images incorporated in the Company’s website, products and/or services is for your private personal non-commercial use only. You may not, without prior written consent from the Company, modify, republish, post, copy, display, perform, reproduce, license, create derivative works from, sell or transmit anything you obtain or download from the web pages owned and/or controlled by the Company.
III. EligibilityThe Company’s website, products and/or services are intended for use and access solely by those individuals that are eighteen (18) years of age and older. By using and/or accessing the Company’s website, products and/or services, you represent and warrant that you have the right and capacity to enter into this agreement. Furthermore, you represent and warrant that you will, at all times, abide by all terms and conditions contained within this TOS agreement and any other associated agreement and that:
- all registration information you provide is truthful and accurate;
- you will update the registration information as necessary to maintain its accuracy;
- you are at least eighteen (18) years of age;
- your use of the Company’s website, products and/or services does not violate any applicable law; and
- you are not a registered sex offender.
IV. Your ContentThrough use of the Company’s website, products and/or services the Company provides you access to a variety of resources and content. The Company’s website, including any updates, enhancements, add-ons, improvements, additional features, upgrades and/or the addition of any new functionality are subject to this TOS. Through use of the Company’s website, products and/or services you may be provided the capability to submit images, photos, reviews, messages, posts, public profile information, votes or other content (hereinafter, “Your Content”). You are solely responsible for Your Content and no ownership rights are created in the Company by way of you submitting Your Content to the Company’s website. Once provided, the Company may or may not provide means for you to remove all or a portion of Your Content. Your responsibility related to Your Content includes anyone’s reliance upon the quality, accuracy or reliability of Your Content. Furthermore, you hereby assume all risk related to Your Content and to anyone’s use of Your Content. Additionally, by submitting Your Content, you are representing and warranting that you have the right to submit Your Content. This includes representing and warranting that Your Content:
- is not false or misleading;
- is only placed in applicable categories, forums or lists on the Site;
- is not defamatory; or
- does not violate any third-party’s trademarks, patents, copyrights, trade secrets, moral rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity or any other intellectual property, contractual or other proprietary right.
- unlawful in any manner;
- comprised of speech that may violate laws related to hate speech;
- pornographic material;
- material that harms or otherwise exploits minors;
- content, except as allowed by local, state and federal law, related to the sale or trade of regulated articles, including, firearms and other dangerous weapons, ammunition, tobacco, alcohol, alcoholic beverages, and controlled substances;
- content related to dating or sexual activities of individuals under the age of eighteen (18);
- content related to the use of alcohol targeted at individuals under the age of twenty-one (21);
- content related to prostitution or the exchange of sexual or erotic services for pecuniary gain;
- content that encourages or promotes the suffering or death of any individual or animal, including, but not limited to, torture, rape, physical abuse and violence;
- content that is derogatory or inflammatory to any individual or group based on sexual orientation, disability, race, color, ethnicity, religion, age or gender;
- content related to or promoting gambling, including games of chance, sports betting, operations similar or equivalent to those found at casinos and card games;
- content related to or promoting illegal activities, including chain letters, pyramid schemes, sweepstakes (except as otherwise provided for in this Agreement), trafficking, sale or trade of false documents or credentials;
- content that contains harmful functionality, including, but not limited to, viruses, Trojans, worms, spyware and adware;
- subversive to the government or other organization in a manner prohibited by law; or
- in violation of any applicable law or regulation.
V. Company’s Use of Your ContentBy way of the aforementioned license you have granted to the Company in relation to Your Content, the Company and its affiliates may use Your Content in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to:
- publicly displaying Your Content;
- changing or manipulating Your Content for use with the Company’s website, products and/or services;
- utilizing Your Content for advertising purposes or in advertisements;
- distributing Your Content; and
- promoting Your Content.
VI. Removal of ContentThe Company reserves the right to remove or alter some or all of Your Content, at the Company’s sole discretion and without notice to you. The Company is not required to maintain or provide a copy of Your Content in its original form, nor does the Company agree to any confidentiality or provisions of non-disclosure with respect to Your Content. If you believe your work has been copied and posted on or through the Company’s website, products and/or services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or infringement of any other applicable intellectual property law (hereinafter referred to as the “Offending Material”), please send the Company’s Copyright Agent a notification of claimed infringement with all of the following information: (i) identification of the Offending Material, or, if multiple Offending Materials are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (ii) identification of the Offending Material and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the Offending Material (e.g., providing URL(s) where the Offending Material may be found); (iii) information sufficient for us to contact you (e.g., address, telephone number and/or an email address); (iv) a statement by you that you have, in good faith, a belief that the Offending Material’s use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (v) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that you are the owner, or are authorized agent of owner, of the Offending Material; and (vi) your physical or digital signature. The Company’s Copyright/Trademark Compliance Agent can be reached by sending a letter, via certified mail to:
Ads by Video c/o Infringement Protection 7301 Ranch Road 620N Suite 155-196 Austin TX 78726-4537
VII. User AccountsThe Company may require you to open an account and provide certain registration information as prompted by one or more registration forms. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords and usernames provided to the Company. You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur on your account. The Company is not liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else’s misuse of your account or password, either with or without your knowledge. Furthermore, you may be liable for losses incurred by the Company, its affiliates, representatives, agents or assigns due to someone else using your account or password. You agree that your username will not contain any vulgar or offensive terms, words, phrases or in any other way violates this agreement. The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to immediately terminate any account it believes uses a username in violation with this section of the agreement.
VIII. Online ConductBy using the Site, you agree that you will be solely and personally responsible for your use of the Site and its Services and that you will indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its licensors, affiliates, employees, officers, members, managers, attorneys, advisors, partners, investors, lenders and directors from all claims for liabilities, losses and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, from third parties arising from your conduct. We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole and absolute discretion, violates this provision, including, without limitation, removing the offending content from the Company and its Services and terminating the account of such violators and/or reporting such content or activities to law enforcement authorities or other governmental agencies. In addition, you agree not to engage in any of the following:
- You agree not to post, transmit, promote or distribute illegal content.
- You agree not to facilitate or promote illegal activities or conduct that is harassing, threatening, abusive, disparaging, libeling, slandering, defaming, embarrassing, or otherwise engaging in any other disruptive behavior including facilitating or promoting information that you know is false or misleading.
- You agree not to post, transmit or facilitate the distribution of Content that is offensive, harmful, abusive, racist, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, or in a reasonable person’s view, objectionable.
- You agree not to post, transmit, promote or facilitate illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work or infringe upon any intellectual property rights, including the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or company that you do not own or have the right to freely distribute.
- You agree not to attempt in any way (or authorize, encourage or support other’s attempts) to circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, break or otherwise alter or interfere with the Company or its Services. Additionally, you agree not to interfere with, hack into or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service.
- You agree not to access, alter, delete or cancel another User´s Account, or any User profile information or User content.
- You agree not to solicit or attempt to obtain any login information, passwords, social security numbers, credit card information or other personal or financial information from other Users. Moreover, you agree not to tell anyone, including staff, your password and not to enter your password in any website or form outside of the Site or in any survey, either inside or outside of the Site.
- You agree not to provide on the Site or to the Company, including employees of the Company, your social security number, credit card information unless the disclosure is associated with a valid transaction for the purchase of products or services through the Site.
- You agree not to impersonate other Users, indicate that you are an affiliate, employee or agent of the Company, or attempt to mislead Users by indicating that you represent the Company or any of the Company’s licensors or affiliates.
- You agree not to engage in, claim to engage in, promote, or encourage any illegal, fraudulent, or criminal activity including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, making or buying illicit controlled substances, violating someone’s privacy, hacking, cracking, phishing, creating and distributing computer viruses or counterfeit software.
- You agree not to post or distribute files, images, link, or content that may contain or lead to a virus or viruses or corrupted data, or contains nudity, excessive violence, offensive subject matter or any sexually suggestive behavior or otherwise constitutes Prohibited Content as described above.
- You agree not to post messages for any purpose other than personal communication, including, without limitation, advertising, contests, sweepstakes, barters, promotional materials, chain letters, and/or pyramid schemes without prior written consent from the Company.
- You agree not to improperly use customer support resources to make false reports to the Company.
- You agree not to modify, reproduce, distribute or remove or create any derivative works of the Company or any content displayed therein, or any component thereof including, but not limited to copyright, patent, confidentiality, or other notices, labels or legends on the Site.
IX. Termination/SuspensionThe Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate, suspend or otherwise limit your account, for any or no reason at all, without your consent, prior notice or explanation and without liability. You may terminate or suspend your account at anytime for any reason.
X. Unlawful UseYou agree not to use the website, products and/or services provided by the Company for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by any state, federal or applicable international law. The Company reserves the right to terminate your use of its website, services and/or products and/or prosecute any violations of this policy.
XI. Links and VendorsThe Company provides, for your convenience, links to some of its affiliates, other third-party organizations and access to the products and services of third-party merchants and vendors. Unless stated otherwise, these linked sites, products and services are not under control of the Company and the Company does not warrant, nor is it responsible for the contents of any linked site or the product or services provided by any third-party merchant or vendor. The links do not indicate an endorsement of the linked site by the Company. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR OTHER TERMS EXPRESS OR IMPLIED AS TO ANY SUCH LINKED SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, AS TO ACCURACY, OWNERSHIP, VALIDITY OR LEGALITY OF ANY CONTENT OF A LINKED SITE.
XII. Unsolicited Ideas or SuggestionsThe Company or any of its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas. The Company asks that you do not send any artwork, samples, demos or other works. The Company wishes to avoid any potential misunderstandings or disputes that may arise if an idea of the Company may seem similar to those you submit. If you do submit ideas or materials to the Company, the Company makes no assurances that your submission will be treated as confidential or proprietary.
XIII. DisclaimerYOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE USE OF THE SERVICE, WEBSITE AND THE INTERNET IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE AND THE COMPANY´S PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, THIRD-PARTY SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTIBILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY PROVIDES THE SERVICE ON A COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE BASIS AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE AT TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING, OR THAT THE COMPANY WILL HAVE ADEQUATE CAPACITY FOR THE SERVICE AS A WHOLE OR IN ANY SPECIFIC GEOGRAPHIC AREA. THE INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO BE USED TO TREAT, CURE, DIAGNOSE ANY MEDICAL OR OTHER CONDITION, ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL OR OTHER HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL PRIOR TO STARTING ANY NEW TREATMENT, DIET OR OTHER ACTIVITY THAT MAY HAVE AN IMPACT ON YOUR HEALTH.
XIV. Limitations of LiabilitiesTHE SITE AND ITS SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE OR ITS SERVICES WILL BE SAFE OR SECURE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH THE COMPANY OR ITS SERVICES IS TO STOP USING THE SERVICE, AND TO TERMINATE YOUR ACCOUNT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS LICENSORS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, ATTORNEYS, ADVISORS, PARTNERS, INVESTORS, LENDERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY ACT OR FAILURE TO ACT BY THEM OR ANY OTHER PERSON REGARDING THE USE, CONDUCT, COMMUNICATION OR CONTENT ON THE SERVICE. MOREOVER, IN NO CASE SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS LICENSORS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, ATTORNEYS, ADVISORS, PARTNERS, INVESTORS, LENDERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS, ALTERATION OR DELETION OF DATA (INCLUDING ANY CONTENT), LOSS OF USE OR GOODWILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS) ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, WEBSITE, INTERNET OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF OR REGISTRATION WITH THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY OR ANY OF THE COMPANY’S LICENSORS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, ATTORNEYS, ADVISORS, PARTNERS, INVESTORS, LENDERS OR DIRECTORS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE COMPANY’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THIS STATEMENT WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, THE COMPANY´S AND THE COMPANY’S LICENSORS’, AFFILIATES´, EMPLOYEES’, OFFICERS’, MEMBERS’, MANAGERS’, ATTORNEYS’, ADVISORS’, PARTNERS’, INVESTORS’, LENDERS’ OR DIRECTORS’ LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE COMPANY DOES NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES AND THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. MOREOVER, YOU RELEASE THE COMPANY AND THE COMPANY’S LICENSORS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, ATTORNEYS, ADVISORS, PARTNERS, INVESTORS, LENDERS, DIRECTORS, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE §1542, WHICH SAYS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
XV. CopyrightAll content information and images posted on this Site are subject to copyrights ownership by Ads by Video and other individuals or entities. Any content or material whether full or in part may not be modified, republished, posted, copied, displayed, performed, reproduced, licensed, have derivative works created from, sold or transmitted without prior written consent from Ads by Video or the copyright owner. If you feel that these images are being used without your consent, please contact us in the manner described in Section VI (Removal of Content) above.
© 2014 Ads by Video, All Rights Reserved.
XVI. TrademarksAny rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
XVII. Jurisdiction – Forum SelectionUnless otherwise specified in a written agreement provided by and executed by the Company, the laws of Texas shall govern and control, without reference to its conflicts of law principles, any action concerning the website(s) and Services provided by the Company. By using the Company’s website service and/or products provided by the Company, you are agreeing that any and all disputes arising out of or relating to the TOS will be first negotiated in good faith by the parties, and if such negotiations do not result in a mutually agreeable resolution, either you or the Company may bring a claim against the other, provided that such a claim shall be exclusively venued in the state or federal courts located in Travis County in the State of Texas. You and the Company hereby irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts for any such claims, and waives any objections to such courts based on venue or the doctrine of forum non conveniens.
XVIII. Successors and Assigns; Third Party BeneficiariesThis TOS is binding upon and will inure to the benefit of you and the Company and its respective permitted successors or assigns. Nothing in this TOS, express or implied, is intended to confer upon any other Person any rights or remedies of any nature whatsoever under or by reason of this TOS.
XX. Disclosures Required by Law and Other InstancesThere are other instances in which the Company may divulge your personal information, such as when required by law, regulation, or litigation. The Company may also disclose your personal information if the Company determines that such disclosure should be made for reasons of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
XXII. Public ContributionsThrough your use of the Company’s website, products and/or services, you may contribute information (e.g., reviews, photos, messages, forum posts, public profile information, voting). The Company may store this information (hereinafter, the “Public Contribution”). Public Contributions may be shared with other users and/or used for other purposes as deemed appropriate by the Company. The Company is not responsible for the information shared by you in any Public Contribution. Any Public Contribution may be disseminated by the Company and provided to third-parties for use and publication with the websites, products and/or services of the third-party.
XXIII. Contests and PromotionsThe Company may run contests or other promotions on the Company’s website, products and/or services that request entrants to submit personal and/or contact information that will be collected and stored. The Company may use the information collected and stored to verify the entrant’s eligibility to participate in the contest or other promotion and to communicate with the participant. The Company will not share the entrant’s information with any third-party unless the participant is the winner or as may be required by law.
XXIV. InvestigationsThe Company and its affiliates reserve the right to investigate, review and enforce any appropriate terms or policy applicable to a user. The Company may make any disclosure reasonable necessary to: i) prevent illegal activity from occurring or continuing to occur on the Company’s website, ii) enforce any section or term contained in any of the Company’s agreements, iii) comply with any request received from a court or government agency with proper authority to make such a request, d) protect the rights, security, reputation, dignity, and/or property of the Company, the Company’s affiliates, users and/or the general public.
XXV. Purchase of Products/ServicesPurchasing products or services from the Company may require you to provide credit card, debit card, ACH, billing information or other information related to financial products you possess (hereinafter, the “Purchasing Data”). The Company may collect and store the Purchasing Data. The Purchasing Data will be shared only with third-parties and affiliates required to perform tasks required to complete the purchase of a product or service provided by the Company or its affiliates. The Company will encrypt the Purchasing Data before transmission.
XXVI. Payment TermsWhen confirming a payment or transaction with the Company, you agree and hold full responsibility to paying the full amount for that transaction. A part of the payment or transaction may include taxes, shipping costs, or other similar fees. The Company will work with you in order to make sure you are happy with the services provided on the Site. However, as it may be difficult or impossible to determine the nature and complexity of transactions in general prior to your request for a refund, full or partial refunds and the amount of each refund will be at the sole discretion of the Company. We are not responsible or liable for your purchase after the purchased product(s) and/or service(s) have been delivered. Any services purchased, bought, traded, transferred, or given does not transfer ownership, it is merely licensed to you. Purchases may not be traded. There are no warranties of any kind with respect to any service obtained through the Site. When conducting a payment through the Company, You confirm that you are legally authorized/permitted to use that payment source. If you pay using a debit card and there is an overdraft fee or any other related fee, we are not responsible for that fee. You agree to authorize the Company, using third parties directly or indirectly, to make any inquiries that the Company considers necessary at the Company’s discretion pertaining to your identity and creditworthiness. The Company may terminate your transaction if the Company believes that the transaction violates the terms of this Agreement or the Company believes that the transaction may result in financial loss. The Company may place a delay on a payment for a period of time, limit payment sources for a transaction, limit your ability to make a payment or deactivate your account if the Company believes doing so may prevent financial loss. The Company may contact your payment source issuer, law enforcement, or impacted third parties and share details of any transactions you have participated in if the Company believes doing so may prevent financial loss or a violation of law. If your payment source issuer or PayPal® disputes a charge for a transaction you participated in, the Company reserves the right to expire the respective products or services at any time without warning. If you purchase products or services from the Company and your payment method fails or your account is past due, the Company may take steps to collect past due amounts using other collection mechanisms. You agree to pay all expenses associated with such collection, including reasonable attorneys’ fees. Interest will accrue on any past due amounts at the rate of the lesser of 1% per month or the lawful maximum. If you believe that an unauthorized, illegal, or otherwise problematic transaction has occurred under your account, you agree to notify the Company immediately. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you waive all claims against the Company related to payments unless you submit the claim to the Company within 30 days after the charge. You are responsible for and agree to reimburse the Company for all fees, fines, penalties, costs and other liabilities incurred by the Company that were caused or arose out of payments that you authorized. If you enter into a transaction with a third party and have a dispute over the goods or services you purchased the Company has no liability for such goods or services. The Company has no obligation to intervene in disputes between users, or users and third parties.
XXVII. MonitoringThe Company monitors the Site and the Services for content that is or may be in violation of the terms of this Agreement. However, the Company does not guarantee that any information contained on the Site is accurate, complete, factual or authenticated.
XXVIII. Entire AgreementThis TOS sets forth the entire agreement and understanding of you and the Company relating to the subject matter hereof and merges all discussions, representations, covenants, promises, discussions, negotiations, and exchanges between you and the Company with respect thereto.
XXIX. Modification and WaiverNo modification of or amendment to this TOS will be effective unless in writing signed by an authorized representatives of the Company. No waiver of any rights is to be charged against the Company unless such waiver is in writing signed by an authorized representative of the Company.
XXX. Unenforceable ProvisionsIf any provision of this TOS is held invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the other provisions of this TOS will remain in full force and effect, and, if legally permitted, such offending provision shall be replaced with an enforceable provision that as nearly as possible gives effect to the Company’s intent.
XXXI. Contact InformationIf you wish to contact the Company for any reason, please address your inquiries to:
Ads by Video 7301 Ranch Road 620N Suite 155-196 Austin, TX 78726-4537